Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More photos from Rhinebeck, NY

More photos from the Sheep and Wool Festival held in Rhinebeck, New York this past weekend.


A lovely rug that I believe was hooked with yarn.


Pretty little felted objects and ornaments nicely displayed in The Paisley Rug Studio booth.


From the same vendor...I love this heart-shaped rug!


Hooked rug on display. I'd love to own this one!

Not sure whose booth this is, but the holiday decorations are great!


Everything pictured above is crocheted!


And finally, had to show this picture of a vendor selling "Saratoga Chips." Saratoga Springs is the birthplace of the potato chip and is my hometown!!

4 comments:

Cathy G. said...

I LOVE that sheep rug! I must try hooking with yarn soon! Do you know the designer?
Cathy G

Julia said...

I love that sheep rug too. Great colors.

Woolly Mammoth Woolens said...

I don't know who the designer is. I had a very tough time even taking the photo as the booth was filled with people!! I wish I could have wandered through the exhibit alone!!!

annie said...

Great displays, love the rugs!