- Wool caps for the soldiers serving in Afghanistan and Iraq;
- Confirmation and baptismal stoles for the local Catholic Church;
- Afghans for the VA Hospital buddy program in Albany, NY;
- Hats, mittens, scarves, socks, etc. for a the local Giving Tree Store for the needy in Saratoga County. The group that runs this store serves over 325 needy families in the county at Christmas time.
- Baby blankets for stillborn babies dispersed by the Angel Names Network;
- Knitted items for Operation Shoebox (Samaritan's Purse) that are distributed worldwide;
- Sweaters and other warm winter items for an area school district that serves a very impoverished area;
- and various other small projects that come up throughout the year.
A prayer shawl crocheted in shades of green, cream and turquoise blue.
A confirmation stole knit in the tradition prayer shawl pattern of K3 P3. Sorry the photo is so bad!