- Bind two rugs
- Finish this cute little frog rug, a pattern drawn by my sister, artist Marian Ross (shameless plug!).
- Finish a large rug featuring multiple cats that I purchased a year ago from Christine Little. I began work on this rug last week and am hooking with mostly yarns. Slow going. It is set up on a cheticamp-type frame in my sewing room, so I don't work on it that often as that room is in the lower level of the house.
Now on to the knitting projects.
- A prayer shawl for my sister--in-law. This is top priority right now as she is beginning cancer treatments soon.
- An afghan (in progress) for my Prayer Shawl Ministry group.
- A sampler afghan begun for my daughter at least four years ago. The knitting is finished, just needs to be sewn together. What am I waiting for????
- A sweater I began knitting for myself a few years back. Seemed like a good idea at the time.