Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Loopy Ladies Dye Day

I've been meaning to post these photos, but time has marched on! Here are some of the photos taken during the Loopy Ladies dye workshop held at my house. We had a great time, and did a number of techniques.

This is called "Minerals". Five different quarter yard pieces are abrashed with a coppery formula. Just beautiful!






Sky at Dusk is a dip dye. Finished wool and shown along with the dip technique.







Peeking into the pot to see what's cooking!






A beautiful transcolor called "Asia."

Jo and I taking wool from a pot!

Some of our marbleized wool.

Our pancake dyed wool. Great variations in shading.

And last, I'd like to post a photo of my beautiful daughter trying on her wedding dress for her first fitting.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Very lovely daughter, very lovely dress!

Debra Lloyd said...

The wool is pretty, but your daughter is beautiful and just glows with happiness!

Debra Lloyd said...

The wool is pretty, but your daughter is beautiful and just glows with happiness!

Crescent Lane Hooker said...

Gee, I would so love to take your dye class, your wool always turns out so beautiful. I use your book often.

Your daughter is gorgeous! Enjoy the wedding time, it is one of the happiest times of your life. I've had my two daughters get married and I loved every minute!