Saturday, August 20, 2011

Blogs, blogs, and more blogs

I don't know about you, but I love reading blogs! A while back I compiled a list of as many rug hooking blogs as I could find. It was quite a long list. I can't imagine how many more there are now.

I find myself reading a blog from my list, and then looking at their blog list. I start reading some of those blogs, adding those I like to my list. It amazes me just how many different topics there are out there to read about. I love it! What a great way to voice your thoughts and opinions, get advice and share a love for a craft or hobby!

If you haven't checked out Hooked on the Lake, please do so. It's a great blog on rug hooking. Another great one is Mollie Makes, a fun blog about stitching, crafting, collecting, etc.

Two weeks until my daughter's wedding. We're in full wedding mode!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

LauraLillyLaura said...

I totally agree. I love reading blogs. It is lovely to see what other people are up to and hear about their lives. What a wonderful time we live in.