Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

St. Patrick's Day is a big holiday in my household. Although I'm Italian, my husband is Irish and he celebrates to the hilt! Here is a picture of our grandson with his "leprechaun hat" on!


The outside of the house is decorated with flags and shamrock lights. You can see from this photo just how much snow we still have.



Our neighbors came up with a creative use for the snow.


My husband is kicking himself for not thinking of this! Anyway, have a great day!

2 comments:

Kim said...

It's a big day here too except I don't have any shamock lights!
Kim :)

Julia said...

Same with people around here. Everyone is wearing green. Stores and Restaurants are decorated in shamrock and people wears green hats.
HAPPY ST PATRICK DAY.

Cute baby and I like his tiny hat. JB