Monday, April 13, 2009

ECRATER.COM SALE!!!!

I've been wanted to do a sale on Ecrater.com for some time now, and I'm finally ready. For one week – April 13-19, 2009, receive

10% off all orders over $25.00.

Wool, binding tape, and patterns are all on sale, but must be purchased through Ecrater.com. This offer does not apply to Ebay or Etsy purchases. Here's how it works.

  • Place an order at Ecrater.com for over $25.00. Be sure to note on the purchase order that you read about the sale on my blog.
  • Ecrater will notify me of your purchase, and I will send you an invoice reflecting 10% off the price of your purchases and will add on shipping/handling costs.
  • You may pay through Paypal or by check or money order.
  • I try to ship within three days of purchase, but please note that patterns are drawn to order and may require a bit more time.
  • If you want more of a wool color than is available, please let me know. In most instances, I can make more of the color and will give you the 10% discount on that wool, too.
Any questions, please feel free to email me before placing an order. Remember to let me invoice you before paying.

No comments: