Thursday, February 12, 2009

LOTS OF WOOL!

I've been doing lots of dyeing and lots of listing on Ebay, Ecrater, and Etsy. (See the left hand side of this blog to find links to these sites.) I've had some fun doing some dip dyes. The first is a soft rose dip dye and is now listed on Ebay. The next is a dip dye I call Rustic. It reminds me of terra cotta tiles and is also listed on Ebay.

Another nice piece is an orange/yellow piece that reminds me of a soft sun. I call it African Sun. Would make wonderful fruit and flowers also. This piece was overdyed over Dorr's Sunflower Yellow wool. It's one of those pieces
I'm having a hard time parting with. Unfortunately, I keep to much wool as it is!



This last dip dye is called Cashmere Rose. It is a very soft mix of pinks and plums. Just beautiful.


No comments: