Friday, June 19, 2015

Hello

An uneventful week this week. Sometimes that is good. Lots of rain, babysitting (my beautiful grandson), rug hooking, weaving, and birding.

My main source of interest this week has been The Goldfinch. I have been unable to put it down at times. I know I've said it already, but read it!

I have begun hooking my new challenge rug for my rug hooking group. I am enjoying using lots of bright colors. Will post my progress next week.

Did not get a lot of birding in this week because of the weather, but I did manage to spot an Eastern Kingbird, a new bird for me. Here is a Web photo of him.


The grackles descended on the feeders, and at times, it felt like they were circling the house.

Off to the ocean for a few days next week. Hope your Father's Day weekend is a good one.

No comments: