Thursday, September 8, 2011

Milestone

The wedding of my daughter, Maggie, and her wonderful husband, Andres is over. So long in the planning and then over in the blink of an eye.

The sun shone for the day of the wedding, but shortly after we arrived at the reception, the heavens let loose. Thank God, we were all safe inside. It was a wonderful day, and I hope to share photos as soon as I get them from the photographer.

Here though, is her bouquet drying outside.


Fall seems to be coming fast and furious. We closed our pool this week, and have already been talking about how soon the leaves will be changing.


Looking forward to fall decorating, baking apple pies, and wearing sweaters! Prayer Shawl Ministry resumes its meetings this week, and I need to spend some time with those knitting needles. I've been hooking most of the summer and haven't spent a lot of time working on any other projects.

I'll be doing a wool giveaway soon. If you are a member of my blog, you'll be automatically entered. If not, please join!

No comments: