Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's been a long time between posts

Wow! Time is flying by! I haven't posted in quite awhile, as things have been busy. My husband and I both have been sick (me with bronchitis and him with pneumonia). In the middle of all this, we left for a cruise out of Boston to ports in Maine and Nova Scotia. The weather was surprisingly good, and we had one of our best vacations ever! The sea air must have been good for both of us, as we felt worlds better during the cruise.

Got to visit Portland and Bar Harbor in Maine and Halifax in Nova Scotia. I know, kind of a crazy time of year to go north, but the day we were in Halifax the temperature was 60°! The coldest spot turned out to be the top of Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park where there was snow on the ground and tremendously strong winds. We took some pictures and quickly got back on the trolley. I'd love to go back there during the summer months. Here are two photos I took.




Once we got back home, things returned to normal. I'm continuing work on my time travel rug and feel like I'm making progress. Here's a photo of the rug to date:


I've listed a lot of wool and binding tape on Ebay. Check it out: Michele's auctions.

No comments: