Sunday, February 22, 2015

Living in a Snow Globe

A book I'm currently reading used the phase "living in a snow globe," and immediately I thought, that's what we are doing.

Six more inches last night. Today is a beautiful day, the warmest in a while, but the cold arctic air is due back on Tuesday.

Thank God for rug hooking, weaving, and embroidery. I think I'd lose my mind otherwise! I'm working on a African bird embroidery pattern right now. I'll post a photo when I'm finished.

For some reason the snow doesn't show up too well in these photos, but believe me it's coming down!



3 comments:

Kim said...

I wish whoever is shaking our snow globe would stop it!!

Lady Jane said...

Ha, Ha, I second what kim said...

Woolly Mammoth Woolens said...

Worst winter in a long time. Going south (or west) next year.