Thursday, February 19, 2009

Placed my first order with Woolrich wool yesterday. I normally buy from Dorr, but thought I'd give Woolrich a try. I've read on other sites that Woolrich is a bit fuller than Dorr, so I'm looking forward to working with it. Not to take anything away from Dorr, as I have always had great luck with them. I need to dye two yards of Sky Dive for a customer and bought some of Woolrich's light celery color for this. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works up well with this formula. Here is a photo of the wool.

If you are interested in checking out Woolrich fabrics, this is the link:
www.woolrichfabrics.com.

I dyed some wonderful transitional swatches yesterday. I'm going to offer them here on my blog for a few days before placing them on Ebay for auction. If you are interested in the five-piece set, the cost is $10.00 plus $2.75 s/h. Normal price is $11.00. I have eight sets of each color combo.

Summer Lullaby is a transitional swatch that ranges from yellow to soft plum with blends of these colors in between.

Rolling Hills is a blend of yellow green to a green and mottled khaki.











Please contact me at mictype@nycap.rr.com to place an order and be sure to check out my other sites for other wool and patterns.

If you are looking for possible transitional swatch color combinations, let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.

No comments: